Friday, May 18, 2012

Anniversary Event for Cosmopolitan Magazine and Metro Magazine!

Last night was an unexpected dose of fun, energy and drinks with some of my coolest and awesome friends, as we attended the Cosmopolitan 15th Anniversary event at NBC Tent and Metro Magazine Event at Prive Club at The Fort.

Fun started when Slater drove for the first time in Manila, as he was already able to get his driver license yesterday. He promised me before that he will drive me as soon as he gets his drivers license, and he really kept his promise. Caress and I were his first passengers! YAY!

sorry pero ang gwapo lang talaga ng "driver" namin last night! haha

The night was filled with awesome chats, picture taking here and there, drinks (i just had sips from my friends' glasses. LOL) and dance moves. 

We also partied with our other PBB close friends. I missed my girl Denniesse a lot! And also my bestie Jessica Yang and her boo John James Uy. :)

Just wanna say that I am so proud of my booty Caress! She definitely pulled off the dress and sheer blazer I provided for her, despite her injuries in the legs. And double YAY for I was able to make her wear heels! Not just plain heels but RED PUMPS! Achieve! So seldom that I get to pursuade her to up her style a bit and dress up for events. :p

As usual, Slater looked so dapper and hot in his suit and shirt,matched with his gwapo shoes and jeans. His stylist for the night talking... ehem! LOL

Enjoy some of the pics I took from last night's events.

Sharing drinks with our magical straw. :p
(sorry naman daw sa pink lipchook mo Deniesse)

 With my jessicake JESSICA YANG and John James. (haggard nako tey!)
Carlo, Caress, RJ, Slater and Danita.
Jerico, Caress, Slater, RJ and Deniesse.
With my gorgeous girl Denise Laurel--the hair diva!
With the guys from Orangetv.com
With my girls: Caress, Moi, Wendy and Deniesse.
My two handsome dates last night: Carlo and Slater. heheheh
My two lovies: BOOTY and PRIME!!!

We capped the night with a delicious bowl of noodle soup at North park before going home.



Till my next event post!


No comments: