Friday, May 11, 2012

Hey guys! I haven't been able to update my blog for a while. I got hospitalized the other week because of kidney stones (err, yeah. sucha shame!). Anyway, I am well now, though I am still on (heavy) medication, but I am no longer in pain. (Only my wallet is aching in pain, I almost spent all my money in the hospital! Getting sick already is way too expensive nowadays).

There have been a lot of new happenings and stuff lately that I wanna tackle on my blog, but I will do that on my next posts, hopefully when I find time to write. I am just too busy right now at work, catching up with all the lag that my long stay at hospital have caused. There's MET Gala, the magazine shoot I styled for, the music video shoot I also styled for, the Zalora Event, my upcoming collection for Folded and Hung, and a lot lot more!

Oh gosh, anyway I am just checkin on you guys, hoping you still visit my page despite my absence of late.

I hope everyone is having a great Friday night. I'm off to Eastwood to meet with my co-designer at F&H to brainstorm for our Summer 2013 collection (Yes, we are that ahead). And we're also gonna design the stuff we will wear on our upcoming F&H Party---so exciting!

Hugs and kisses to you guys!

Catch up on you soon! xxoo

No comments: