Sunday, July 22, 2012

Folded & Hung Menswear Pre-Fall Collection

Pre-Fall is my most favorite fashion season of all. Not just because I am in-love with pre-fall/autumnal colors, but mainly because in the Philippines, it is either rainy or gloomy during this season (August-September), and I love dressing up during somber days.

Anyway, here is our offering for the Pre-Fall Menswear at Folded & Hung. The collection mainly consist of nordic and aztec prints which is very much on trend this season, and also a mix of other different prints such as birds and winter florals (which sadly was not included on the photos below). This collection is very special to me because it is basically my first whole collection for F&H since I joined them last March. 

I am very excited to see all the clothes in store and for you guys to wear them. 

Here are the photos from our fashion show last June 30 at the World Trade Center, as featured on the San Mig Light Party All Night event. The collection is called HYPERCULTURE and here's a sneak peak of our Menswear Pre-Fall Collection. Enjoy!































 All photos from the official Folded and Hung facebook page. :)





No comments: