Friday, August 24, 2012

BIRTHDAY!!!

My birthday party last Wednesday night was so much fun. I spent it with my closest beloved friends with no less than our favorite past time---KTV Videoke!!!!

I actually have a lot to say about what happened that night and how super fun and memorable it was, but I will just let some of the photos speak for it. HAHA

Thank you so much guys for such an unforgettable and happy birthday celebration, it just really gets better every year.

I love you guys!!!

Caress Caballero, Deniesse Joaquin, Wendy Tabusalla, Slater young, Carlo Romero, Jessica Yang, Skye Yang, John James Uy and Mark Manicad. :)

Sisterettes!!!


My Jessicake! :)


The YES GANG!!! :p


Call Me Maybe duet! :p


The song "KABA" is brought to you by the yummy abs and biceps of Slater and Carlo. Hahaha


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!! :))





Birthday Cake!!!


BOOTYLICIOUS!!! My bestest best best!!!! Ate Caress!!!


My supermodel bestfriend, Jessica! xxx


My boys for the night! Sorry girls, they're MINE! hahaha


My beloved TRIO!!!


Teka, ano nga ulit number ng "Dr Jones"? Hahaha


Strike a pose!!! QC's next top models! 


Pa-Sweet... tapos.....


RAKENROL!!!!!


The Sweetest CaNdy!!!


No Other Woman ang peg... 


Isa pa, ayaw paawat!!! hahahaha


EEEEEEEEE.....


PLLLFFFFFFFF..... Hehehe. Peace, Slater!!! :)


My other bestfriend Mac humabol! Hehehe...


Salamat sa paghatid best! :)


ANG SAYA LANG.... yun lang powz... :)

No comments: