Monday, August 6, 2012

WHO'S THAT GIRL... IT'S JES!!!

Just sharing with you one of my happiest works to date as a designer---my Jessica Graphic Shirt.




What makes this special is that the girl printed on the design is one of my most treasured friends, my sweetiecake jessicake JESSICA YANG. :)

We were talking before about model Ornussa Cadness having been printed on a graphic shirt for Topman. Jess and I both thought it was super cool. And being a designer for Folded & Hung, (ehem) the country's one of the leading fashion brands (ehem), I decided to do the same with Jes, since she told me that it's also one of her dreams. 

Few months later, after design processes and product development, here comes the shirt I designed for her! The photo came from Jes herself, since the original photo of her that I wanted to put on the shirt was kinda "out of permission" to be used. But anyway, I really think the shirt design really captured what I wanted to express. 

I created a whole collection of graphic shirts inspired by her photo. And the collection (Yes, including this shirt) will be out on September at all Folded and Hung branches nationwide.

PS. Jess loves spicy food and so do I. I want to call the shirt Chili Chica Wow Wow coz it is so freakin HOT!!! :)

I really wish I made her happy. Besides, it's not everyday you get printed on a shirt and be sold all around the country. :)



No comments: