Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BOYS ARE BOYS: ASAP ROCKS' Newest Boy Charmers

Last Sunday, ASAP ROCKS officially launched their newest addition, a group of four boys with oozing charm and undeniable singing talent. The group consists of MARKKI STROEM, JM DE GUZMAN, ALEX CASTRO and BRYAN TERMULO, and they are called BOYS ARE BOYS aka BRB.

(thanks Markki for the pic)



These boys are very dear to my heart. All of you know that Markki is one of my best friends, he's like a brother to me already, but the three other boys are also good friends of mine: JM (we call each other BABY--- this case, makes a lot of my girl friends super jealous of me. LOL), Alex (a former classmate in FEU), and Bryan (I just met him at ASAP few months ago and he's such a cool guy and now we're also friends and BBM mates).

I was there when they first started to collaborate. I was there when they had their first production number in ASAP. I was there when they were officially made into a group (from BOYSQUAD, to HOTTHROBS to BOYSareBOYS). And I cannot afford to miss their official launch. (Well, how can I not be their when I am Markki's stylist and the group's unofficial stylist too!)

Here are some of my pics with the group on the number of times I was with them.

Van Burgos was initially part of the group during the first stage of the "experimenting" period. They were called Acoustic Cuties before.



After Van Burgos, Jem Cubil joined the group, also when it was still on the experimentation stage. Baby JM on the other hand was about to launch his solo album, on the same ASAP episode.

They love plaids and checkered. LOL


Styled Baby JM for his solo album launch at ASAP. This is when our love-team started. LOL




First time the "group" really were put together in one production. 


The first OFFICIAL photo of BOYS are BOYS. They don't have the name yet though during this time. :)



AND FINALLY... THEIR OFFICIAL LAUNCH!

Baby getting prepped up. 

Gwapo lang oh!!! :)

Bryan done with his grooming. FRESH!

My other baby, MARKKI vocalizing while being groomed.

SMILE!

My boys!



Oh yes, I guess I have an ounce of right calling them "MY BOYS". I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!



Congratulations and keep it up!


Let us support them every sunday, at ASAP Rocks!

No comments: