Sunday, December 18, 2011

BAG LOVE: Reed Krakoff Mini Shoulder Bag

Reed Krakoff is one of the few talented bag designers, who may not be so known to everyone (especially here in the Philippines), but definitely delivers in terms of aesthetic and functionality of bags.






I have been a big fan of mini shoulder bags of late, and this one by Krakoff is not an exception. I just love how simple yet functional it looks. I love the fact that it is so easy on the eyes and easy to carry. I could definitely see myself carrying at the mall, barkada movie night out, or to a client meeting. 


Check out these other color and skins that I love. (The python looks so fiercely fabulous!)






The price of the plain leather versions is $525, which is rather well-priced. In the plain leather version the colors being offered for Spring 2011 include red, bright blue, black, and a neutral/gray combination. There is an additional option made of Tejus lizard skin which retails for $1490. The inside lining is leather and the hardware is black nickel or rhodium, both are an unexpected nice touch. More info to purchase via Reed Krakoff online.

No comments: