Thursday, December 8, 2011

MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS WISH

Christmas spirit is so high! You can feel it everywhere! It's the time of the year when overspending and over-shopping is highly acceptable and it is the time of the when only the dead are not happy (save me those broken hearted x'mas issues, please.) :p

Anyway, let me share to you my Christmas wishlist this year, I do this every year for the sole purpose of letting people know what to gift me this holidays, just in case. (KIDDING!) But seriously, kinda sort of that effect, LOL

But honestly, I do this to know how much I change every year. how much I get more mature in terms of materialistic point of view, how much I have matured in terms of taste level, and how richer/poorer I get as time flies. LOL

It is fun doing your wish list. Besides, it is the time of the year when being self-centered and wishful of material things is OKAY. I actually wish that everyone makes their x'mas wish list and let everyone know so that they can save you from the pain and misery of thinking which gifts they exactly want and will be very happy to receive for x'mas.

Anyway, here is my (not so ambitious) list, and if so some few good souls are gonna read it, feel free to send them to me at home, I will be more than happy to receive---as they say, it is better to give, than to receive. I know you guys are better than me. *wink* *evil grin*

---------------------

1. CARINE ROITFELD's book IRREVERENT


2. Futurum 2020 polaroid Eyewear




3. patent Gold DR. MARTENS boots

4. Red Leather File Bag (this one is from Zara)



5. Nitty Gritty x Trickers Brogue Boots



6. Pokitt Card Case



7. MIU MIU Patent Leather Wallet with Silver Hardware





8. Oversized Golden Lion Ring by Frank Paris



9. BLOCH Studded Leather Brogues



10. MULBERRY "Manlexa" Postman's Lock Bag


-----------------

So there. Noticed one thing?

If you are not close to me and do not know me that much, of course you won't. :p



Geez, I am definitely becoming older. My taste seems to be evolving a lot, too much that it borders to that of a struggling geriatric fashion blogger. LOL


But definitely, I have embraced MINIMALISM this year, evidently on my bag choices of late. UGH!




Few more days before Christmas! Few more days to go shopping.

HAVE FUN!

No comments: