Friday, February 24, 2012

HAPPY!

Hey guys!!! I may be one of the happiest people on earth right now!!!

Photo credit: Google Images

Iam very happy ti share to all of you guys (finally) that I am now the new Product Development Manager - Head Designer for Menswear of top local fashion brand Folded & Hung. I am very excited with this new challenge and journey I will be taking, and I really feel so grateful and blessed to be given this opportunity. With my heart full of joy and appreciation, I am thankful to all who have supported me and still continue to support me in my fashion career, even though my fashion styling job must take the backseat for the meantime for me to be able to concentrate fully on my designing.


Photo credit: Folded & Hung website


Another thing to be happy about is that I share this special day with one of the most talented and sweetest and prettiest girls I know, EMMANUELLE VERA, as her self titled debut album goes out in selected music retail stores today. I have been given the privilege of knowing this very very talented girl, and I would really like to support her in her first album. (And you guys should, too!)

Photo Credit: Cornerstone Talent Management


I first met her February last year during the Sessionista concert, as I was styling for my dear friend Markki Stroem at that time, they both were guest performers for the concert. I got to talk to her and her lovely and very kind mom, and from then on, I just fell in love the girl's talent and personality. And since then, we had few occasions of bumping into each other around ABS-CBN during ASAP or around Greenhills, and she always is very friendly and sweet.

Anyway, here's her carrier single, first song out from her album entitled "HAPPY", which she wrote/composed herself, (read: TALENT) which is so easy on the ears and on the heart. It's the type of song that you want to be playing on the background while you and your crush, or maybe bestfriend ^_^ are sharing a snack or cup coffee together. It's a sweet sugary feel-good song. Here's a sample audio clip of the song:


video credit: UniversalRecPH (youtube)

I am very happy for Emman, and I would like to say congratulations and keep up the great job you are doing. I am a fan, and I will be following you as you grow and blossom in your career.

One more happy news today: My sister just told me about her graduation date and her being a contender for latin honors. It really feels great and it warms my heart tenfolds, having been working hard to help with her college education, she is now finally graduating. I am very proud of her and I totally admire my sister for working so hard in her studies despite some family problems and bumps within the family that we had to go through these past few years. I love you sis, and for sure, I will be making your graduation dress. :)

Photo credit: Google Images


I hope everyone is having a great day today, if not then maybe tomorrow.

Spreading love and happiness to all!

Catch y'all later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! F&H is one of the better local fashion brands in the Philippines but lately, their designs have been very underwhelming. Goodluck on your career!

RJG said...

Thank you! :)I hope I can bring in some good new ideas to the brand and be able to translate them into fashion goods that many will like. :)