Saturday, February 25, 2012

SOMEONE LIKE YOU

Just sharing with you one of the greatest concerts ever staged on Earth: ADELE Live at the Royal Albert Hall.

Like many others in all parts of the world, I am a HUGE HUGE fan of Adele. I have started to love her music since she first released her single "Chasing Pavements" few years back.

It completely amazes me how talented this woman is, and you can just feel how genuine she is.

The whole concert has a lot of spectacular moments: one of my faves is when she acknowledged her bestfriend, whom she have had a falling-off with and had rekindled their friendship after. I have the very same story with the person whom I consider the bestest bestfriend I ever had in my life. We have had a falling off and a big fight last year but we were able to ask and give each other forgiveness and rekindled our friendship after almost half-a-year of not seeing and talking to each other. And our friendship got a lot stronger and deeper. We again got a misunderstanding late last year (because of some issues we were not able to really sat down and talk over) but we are okay now. We talk, though we do not go out like we used to before (we are together almost everyday). Like Adele, I would really like to acknowledge my bestfriend, Mac, that I (still) love you and truly trust you and I still consider you as my bestfriend. Thank you for making such a big impact in my life, which until now helps me to grow and be a better person. I would like to acknowledge the friendship we have, despite all the bumps, the crazy rumors and stories, the hearsays that were never really proven true, I still owe to you the huge part of what I am today. I really really miss you... I really do :")

Anyway, watch the entire how, and witness how amazing Adele is.

PS: I cried three times on the entire duration of the show, especially after she sang Someone Like You. :')



Youtube video courtesy of: BlUeEyEs 44575

No comments: