Saturday, April 7, 2012

HOUSEMATES LOVIN'

Last night, after a long time I was able to catch up with my booty Caress, and this time with my dear PBB Housemates Deniesse and Divine. Of course, with PBB Big Winner Slater aka Destiny. :)



Just sharing with you some pics from our bonding-chikahan over milk tea. Just to tell you guys, Deniesse, Divine and Slater are really not far from what we see them on PBB. Deniesse is so much fun to be with---very Baclaran Station! hahaha! Divine is very cool and nice. And of course, Slater is such a charmer---very down to earth and very humble.

With Baks Deniesse and Divine. <3

Wintermelon Gang! :)


Me, Slater, Divine, Deniesse and Caress


Booty and Destiny. :)



We capped the night with a major heart-to-heart talk at Slater's condo. While Slater tried to sleep, Caress and I took time for a little more catching up. I so love this girl, she practically saved me from self-destruction a few months ago. Haha! She's my ultimate soul warrior! :p

Inside the elevator going to Slater's condo.

In the spirit of Easter Sunday, this egg-shaped chair on Slater's living room is majorly posh and pretty!!! <3


Catch them tonight on PBB Teen Edition Opening Night, they will have a dance prod. I did Slater's outfit styling! :)

GOOD TIMES.

Looking forward to our videoke session guys! I wanna hear Slater sing Just The Way You Are, buong kanta naman this time. haha!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)



PS.

>>>follow us on twitter! :p
@iamRJG
@thatguyslater
@caressing
@deniessejoaquin
@Divine_MMS


HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!!!!

No comments: