Friday, April 6, 2012

LADY GAGA in MANILA: The Born This Way Ball



Yes, fellow little monsters! Mother Monster is coming back to the Philippines for her Born This Way Ball World Tour.

Are you ready?



She is set to stage her second concert in the country (her first was last 2009, her first ever headlining arena concert held at the Araneta Colliseum) on May 21st, at the new SM MOA Arena. She will be the first act to hold a concert on the said venue.

I was actually going to reserve Patron tickets for my sister and I this afternoon, so checked it online and was kinda thrown back by the crazy expensive prices of the tickets.



P2,120 for General Admission (Free Seating)
P5,280 for Upper Box (Free Seating)
P11,620 for Lower Box (Reserved Seating)
P15,840 for Patron (Free Standing)



Well, it's LADY GAGA and not just any music act, so I know the show is worth the price. I still remember her last concert in Manila, it was a dream come true for me. Seeing her in the flesh, being just a few meters away from her. that concert by the way tops my list of all foreign singers/performers who have had concerts in the country. Yes, Beyonce's The Beyonce Experience only comes second for me. :)

Oh! And I also remember creating a suede jacket with exaggerated pointed shoulder pads for me to wear on her concert. Talk about outfit effort! LOL

Anyway, I still have a month or so to gather the riches I need to attend to the ball. (Isn't the idea of attending an expensive ball kinda fancy and exciting?)

Will I watch the concert? DEFINITELY YES!

What will I wear? WE'LL SEE.... :)


PAWS UP!!!!!

No comments: