Sunday, October 30, 2011

KIKI MINAJ for HALLOWEEN :)

Had a Super Bass overload last night with my lovies.

Went to Eastwood with Markki to meet up some friends for some Halloween fun. We went malling, tried the Zombadings Shokot House (HILARIOUS!!!) and some good ol' bonding and kwentuhan.

For added fun, we were in costumes. I dressed up as Nicki Minaj, thus my name for the night is KIKI MINAJ (Kiki which is Mac's nickname for me). :p

Here are my fave shots from last night!

Jorx as a Japanese School Girl, Markki as Edward Cullen (aka EDGAR KALENTS) and me as Nicky Minaj (KIKI MINAJ).


KIKI MINAJ loves Happy Lemon!!!

We missed Mac a lot last night.

By the way, Markki and I capped the night off with a trip down Balete Drive at almost 2am. Damn, that was AWESOME!!!!

Balete Drive conquered! And proud on Markki!!!! He's usually the scaredy cat in the group, but he did it!!!

Later we are gonna g rick or treat'n, with our costumes (again). We are cool like that! LOL

And we will try to conquer BAHAY NA PULA in Bulacan tonight!

Wish us luck!!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!!!

No comments: