Thursday, October 27, 2011

N9

Started the day with a heavy heart. Woke up this morning and went straight to the final burial mass and cremation rites of my bestie Markki Stroem's grandfather. It was such a sad day, but nevertheless, relieving with the thought that Lolo is suffering from his illness no more and he's in a better place now.

After that, I went straight to attend Philippine Fashion Week, for the show of one of my clients and valued partners, FREEGO.

I went with my friends Jorx and Kars, and Markki's handler Jeff. The show was nice. Kinda bit off in terms of styling and stuff, but the jeans were great! I believe that FREEGO is still one of the best makers of jeans in the country. (Review to follow. Still to busy at the moment. :p)

After that, I went straight home and surprised to have this resting in my bed (my tita received the package).


THE NOKIA N9!!!


I love that it is in CANDY BLUE color. super nice!



Bringing Sexy Back!!! Super slim and sleek!!!



I just died!!! It is beyond beautiful! Love at first sight!!!!

Will blog about this fierce phone tomorrow. I will take this for a nice spin tomorrow at the Philippine Fashion Week!



My new baby the Nokia N9 beside my current phone iPhone4. (The apple is already getting jealous... :p)




Can't wait to share with you the wonders this phone, as of now I can tell you guys that it is really MAJOR! The images are very crisp and crystal clear, the interface very bright and appealing to the eyes, and knowing Nokia, the battery life is unquestionable and it is absolutely user-friendly.

But for now, I will play Angry Birds on it till i fall asleep. :)


Great night guys! :)


*special thanks to Paul of Nokia and the people from @Nokia_Connects. Follow them on twitter, just click the link!

No comments: