Monday, October 24, 2011

BACK TO BLOGGER

So tonight, I have just transferred my blog from Tumblr to my new home, BLOGGER!

I am no stranger to blogger, since I used to be an active Blogger 'blogger' during my college years. I am actually happy that I have finally moved back here---"bigger" space, "wider" reach, highly customizable, and more "accessible". 

Yeah, you may say that I am kinda getting a bit serious with blogging now. LOL. But not that I am gonna make a major career out of it. I just really enjoy doing this---you know, writing stuff about fashion, lifestyle and basically everything that interests me, and then sharing them with my friends (you guys). :) 

Well, it's is really impossible now to move all my old posts from Tumblr to here, so if you feel like revisiting them, just click here or the OLDER POSTS icon at the right side of this page. :)

Anyway, it is the start of Philippine Fashion Week now, and for sure I will be busy again, attending shows, checking on what is in store for all of us in the coming season. And I would actually like to thank Paul of Nokia_Connects for sending me a Nokia N9 to help me cover with the shows! How amazing is that!!!


He just shipped the phone to me today, and I am already excited to get my hands on this lovely fierce cool baby! (My iPhone 4 is now turning green, I know. LOL)

I can't wait to try on this amazing phone, and I will definitely let you know how it goes. I just hope Paul shipped me the pink one! Haha!

Anyway, my contest for the Penshoppe and Freego Philippine Fashion Week invites are still up, so keep your tweets coming! I will be picking the winners soon!!! (Thanks to everyone who joined, I already have more than a hundred entries! THANK YOU!!!)

PS. I would like to thank my very good friend VICTOR VITUG for the new blog name idea. Haha! I really felt like James to the World needs to retire already before I really get stuck with it for life. Like seriously, where in the world did "James to the World" came from??? LOL So there, ROBIN ELBOWS. ROBIN which is my first name, then the word ELBOWS---- ROBIN ELBOWS / RUBBING ELBOWS. Gets??? (Since I love rubbing elbows with almost everyone! LOL)


Goodnight guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.