Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinay Top Model Charlene Almarvez on H&M Looklet

I was doing my regular H&M trend spotting and was surprised to see my favorite Filipina model Charlene Almarvez on the Style Studio Looklet page on H&M's official website.

I have been a Looklet user since 2007, playing dress up with my virtual mannequins, using clothes and pieces from various Designers and Fashion Houses all over the world. And when H&M teamed up with Looklet for their Style Studio, I just died of happiness (read: you can dress and undress male models in H&M Looklet--HAHA!). And it is extra happy for me finding our very own Pinay International Top Model Charlene Chat Almarvez as one of the recently featured models, whom you can dress up like virtual paperdolls with H&M's chic and trendy clothes.

Here are few of the looks I made using Charlene as my mannequin/doll.



You too can make your own looks and unleash the stylist fashionista in you. Aside from Chat, there are other models of different race and color you can choose from. Visit www.hm.com for more info.


2 comments:

AudieE said...

uber fabulous!!!

RJG said...

Thanks! I love Chat! :)