Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SHOE LOVIN': LOUIS VUITTON FLAT MANDALS

This has got to be the PERFECT TRAVEL FOOTWEAR for men (perhaps, some women too).

Friends, the Louis Vuitton Flat Leather Sandals.


Male Sandals or Mandals are huge fashion hits especially during summer season. I personally think this one from LV has the perfect design, form and durability. 




Firstly, I love the look. It is simple, very casual yet speaks an understated luxe, and it looks very light and wearable. I love the fact that it covers the toes too (just in case you forget to have your pedi). And the major point about this footwear is that you can easily snap out the buttons so it forms just a thin flat shoe outline, you can easily slip on your bag or luggage.

It is perfect for people who loves travelling, like me. Whenever I go out of the country, I always find it painful to decide on how many shoes/footwear I should bring, considering the space on the luggage. And this one just solves the dilemma for me. 

The design also comes in black, but I am more into browns when it comes to footwear, I just personally favor  the color and I find it easier to pair with compared to black footwear. (IDK, it's just me. lol)



Don't you just love how easy, cool, sleek and comfy these mandals look? *sigh*


No comments: