Monday, January 16, 2012

OH MIUCCIA! OH PRADA!

I stayed up late last nigh to be able to watch the live streaming of PRADA for their Menswear 2012 Collection, and as usual, it did not disappoint. Miuccia, as I would like to believe, is the ULTIMATE designer's designer. Her creations every season are always groundbreaking and always forward. She sets fashion standard like no other designer.

Anyway, here are some of the many looks I liked from the star-studded show. All I can say is that, the collection is amazeballs! I love the jacquard coats, the oversized collars, the SHOES!!!! (they are totally nuts, I love em!), the vintage-y uber cool eyewear, and the over-all fit. It was sort of reminiscent of the very chic, conservative and very sophisticated 60's and 70's.








Oh, Miuccia! You always keep me fashion dreaming... always... *sigh*

No comments: