Thursday, January 19, 2012

VERSACE x H&M Part II

The first collaboration of Fashion Powerhouse VERSACE and retail giant H&M has been a huge success. And following it is certainly a big challenge.

Today, Donatella and the people from H&M will be releasing a second (follow-up) collection for Spring. (Hooray for countries w/ H&M! Boohoo for people living here in the Phils... :/ )

Anyway, the collection looks very young and sweet, with fruits and flower prints as the main theme or flavor of the entire line. I can say that this new collection is not as exciting and fierce in terms of the design and color palette as compared to the first one, but there are still items that sure made me want cringe. :p

Here are few of the items I really liked from the collection. I am posting the menswear line only, but if you wanna see the items from the ladies wear, you may check them at the H&M official website.









 I totally love those cool pants and shorts!!! The shirts are simple yet chic too.

Oh Sheez, now is the time when I cannot completely agree with the slogan "It's is more fun in the Philippines", until someone brings H&M here in our country.

No comments: