Thursday, January 5, 2012

TWO-ZERO-ONE-TWO



Hi guys! How's everybody doing? How's your new year, so far?

I am still on vacation right now, but will be back to business on Monday since I am gonna start on a new and exciting "journey". (I will blog about it soon. :))

Anyway, I would like to make my first post this year a little relaxed. No I am not gonna post any "reminiscing 2011" sort of post, nor a New Year's Resolution post, coz I am just not the type to do so.

I am very thankful and happy with how my 2011 went, better than I expected. And I am so looking forward to this year. For sure, it is gonna be another rollercoaster ride for me, that's how my life is, and I say "bring it on!"
I am very very excited for 2012. I think more than Christmas, New Year's is my MOST FAVORITE holiday---everything just feels so light and fresh. I always love the feeling of "new beginnings" and "start of something new and exciting".

I hope all of us have a great great year ahead! I wish you guys all the love and fashion and amazing blessings this 2012!

Happy New Year! :)

No comments: